We are an independent marketing and creative agency renowned for our success, our skills and our culture.
Our street cred was earned from our work across brand, design, marketing and digital. We offer a variety in our scope of work and clients. From FMCG, Tech, Government, Health to Retail clients, we can do it all, and it’s important to note - we do it well!
The only thing more awesome than our office in the heart of Carlton is the team (we really value the word team). Not only are we passionate, respectful and thrive on helping each other grow, we know how vital work/life balance is (probably on par with sending memes).
We offer work from home options to ensure that we fit into your life, as much as you fit into ours.
After all, if you’re happy, then we’re happy.
You’re a natural people-person and meticulous planner, You are a clear and efficient communicator and exceptional at managing budgets, timelines and expectations;
- 5+ years agency experience working on fast-paced high-volume accounts and/or marketing experience gained from client side.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to provide exceptional creative and branding solutions for our clients.
- The ability to establish and develop client relationships at all levels and manage expectations.
- Strong creative briefing across brand, digital and content.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing and/or brand strategies.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with high organisational and project management skills; schedule management, budget estimation, proposals and documentation.
- A pro-active mind and interested in generating and contributing ideas.
- Willingness to get involved in Business Development from both new and existing clients.
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills.
- Keen to learn new skills to further develop within the role.
- Solid financial understanding and budget management skills.
- Embrace our “level up learning” culture with innovation and attitude towards continuous improvement.
- Baking skills are a plus as we never say no to food in the office.
- Digital experience is preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional Dog Patting skills.
We are looking for someone who is client focused and results orientated. The type of person who is highly organised and multi-tasks in their sleep. The role itself is very autonomous and hands-on, so it will suit you if you like variety, and can adapt easily.
To seal the deal:
Thirst Creative is a full-service marketing, brand, design and digital agency based amongst the mecca of coffee and wine in Carlton. We believe in our people first. We’re good honest hard working folk who value our work life balance. We like to have fun and enjoy taking advantage of the night life around our office. We offer a flexible and remote working environment, a Professional Development and Training budget, paid volunteer day and we have a clear and strong set of values that we are very proud of;
- Amplifying Potential
- A Culture of Care
- Think Excellence
- Level Up
Apply for this role online by attaching your resume and cover letter addressed to Michelle Jones. Applicants must be based in Melbourne, must have working rights and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters please.