An exciting new opportunity to lead our campaign performance team.
Thirst Creative is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist with at least 3 years of experience in delivering PPC, PPL, SEO, Digital Marketing and Social Media advertising campaigns to meet client’s lead and conversion goals. A dynamic, highly autonomous and data-driven decision-maker, you’re able to manage multiple campaigns and projects at a time while communicating effectively to inspire your teammates and clients to achieve more.
Thirst Creative is a marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. Our reputation for transformative performance marketing work is growing and we are now looking for an experienced specialist to join our formidable team.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, this role is primarily responsible for the management, monitoring and optimisation of digital campaign performance using paid social channels. With a minimum of 3 years experience, you’ll have strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem solving. The successful candidate will be proficient in setting up dashboards, monitoring and reporting on campaign and analytics to enable our clients to see the impact of your work, your recommendations and ROI in real-time. You’ll be comfortable with complexity and have a contagious entrepreneurial spirit to drive projects to achieve successful outcomes.
Relationships are one of the key reasons our business has grown over the last 12 years and we surround ourselves with those who live and breathe our values: amplifying potential, synchronicity, a culture of care, think excellence and our level up approach to learning.
- Drive campaigns from planning to setup and delivery to meet awareness, lead and conversion goals for your clients
- Continually optimise PPC, PPL, SEO and digital marketing activities to improve ROI
- Allocate budgets, analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with internal teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Optimize advertising budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new lead enquiry
Key selection criteria
- Minimum of 3 years experience (experience in an agency environment is a plus)
- Demonstrable experience in executing and optimising highly successful PPC and PPL campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube etc
- Google Ads Certification and Facebook Blueprint certification required
- Expertise in data, analytics, split-testing and conversion optimisation tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, HotJar, Full Story or similar
- Proficiency with data visualisation and reporting tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio and other data aggregators/visualisers and reporting tools
- A passion for emerging technology and growth hacking techniques
- A masterful aptitude for SEO, email optimisation to improve open and read rates, and lead conversion techniques for landing pages
- The ability to compile data-driven insights and produce reports that tell a clear story
- Experience working with a range of B2B and B2C clients across a range of industries
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to mentor junior colleagues to support your work
- Experience with project management tools (Trello, JIRA, Google Docs, Streamtime)
- Familiarity with marketing automation techniques and platforms are a bonus
What’s on offer
- The opportunity to work with a range of clients on some very compelling projects Great Carlton location near public transport, just off Lygon Street (post Covid)
- A collaborative environment full of diverse, highly-skilled awesome people
- Be a key part of an exciting, growing business
- A satisfying work/life balance
- 1 day a year to volunteer with a charity of your choice!
- 5% on top of your salary devoted to your personal professional development and training
Creating amazing projects for over 12 years, Thirst Creative is a full-service marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. A 2020 Adnews Small Independent Agency of the Year finalist. 2019 My Business Workplace of the Year Finalist and 2018 Anthill Cool Company Awards finalist, Thirst is all about striving for more and staying one step ahead in our field. Every day our powerhouse team of designers, strategists and developers collaborate to realise our clients business goals and deliver more than expected. We are lucky enough to work across a broad range of industries from health, sport, FMCG, professional services, not-for-profit, property and government.
Apply for this role online by attaching your resume, folio and cover letter addressed to Tony Lee via the apply now button. Applicants must be based in Melbourne, must have working rights and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters please.