Are you an experienced frontend developer looking to take that next step and lead a team?
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our team at Thirst Creative. We offer a flexible, remote working environment with a focus on professional development and training. If you are an excellent communicator, problem solver, and passionate about modern web design, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop custom responsive sites with seamless integration with market-leading plugins and APIs
- Work alongside the design and digital marketing team to implement project development
- Write and maintain clear documentation
- Present solutions to internal teams and clients
- 3+ years experience in digital studio or development role
- Decoupled CMS implementation experience, including GraphQL and Rest API
- Solid experience with CraftCMS and WordPress
- Intermediate knowledge of PHP / MySQL
- Understanding of browser testing for various platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
- Bonus skills: React, Angular
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting and growing business
- A flexible and remote working environment
- Collaborative team with diverse and highly-skilled colleagues
- Exciting projects with a range of clients
- A professional development and training budget
- Paid volunteer day and a fun work culture
- Care - Kind, compassionate, and respectful towards each other and the community
- Real - Practical, good, honest, and hardworking people
- Elevate - Continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and clients
- Aware - Conscious and open-minded with a curious approach to learning
- Together - Connected and collaborative team with shared passion and purpose
- Effective - Navigating complex problems with agility, efficiency, and creative expertise
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Karl Ervine via the "apply now" button. Melbourne applicants preferred, must have working rights and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters please.