Everyday, our powerhouse team of designers, strategists and developers collaborate with each other to understand and realise our clients’ business goals.
Strong front-end development skills are essential, you must be able to develop custom responsive sites that seamlessly integrate with market leading plugins and APIs. Our agency primarily works with Craft but experience across other platforms including WordPress, Magento and Shopify will be highly regarded. This is a key role for the business with a view to assist our lead developer. The role requires excellent time management and communication skills, as you will work alongside the design and digital marketing team, implementing the development of all projects. This is an autonomous development role.
Relationships are one of the key reasons our business has grown over the last 12 years and we surround ourselves with those who live and breathe our values: amplifying potential, synchronicity, a culture of care, think excellence and level up.
Key selection criteria
- Ability to problem solve, create reusable solutions, clean code
- An excellent communicator
- 3+ years experience in a digital studio or working in a development role
- Bonus to have knowledge of React, Angular
- Experience with decoupled CMS implementation, including: Rest API, GraphQL
- Solid knowledge of Craft CMS and WordPress
- Intermediate knowledge of PHP / MySQL
- Browser testing for platforms (Mac / PC/ IOS / Android)
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
- Passion for modern web design and coding best practice
What's on offer
- An ambitious tech approach: Headless CMS, Component libraries, CI/CD environment
- The opportunity to work with a range of clients on some very compelling projects
- Great atmosphere and inclusive, fun work culture
- A collaborative environment full of diverse, highly-skilled awesome people
- Be a key part of an exciting, growing business
- A satisfying work/life balance
- 1 day a year to volunteer with a charity of your choice!
- 5% on top of your salary devoted to your personal professional development and training
Creating amazing projects for over 12 years, Thirst Creative is a full-service marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. A 2020 Adnews Small Independent Agency of the Year finalist. 2019 My Business Workplace of the Year Finalist and 2018 Anthill Cool Company Awards finalist, Thirst is all about striving for more and staying one step ahead in our field. Every day our powerhouse team of designers, strategists and developers collaborate to realise our clients business goals and deliver more than expected. We are lucky enough to work across a broad range of industries from health, sport, FMCG, professional services, not-for-profit, property and government.
Apply for this role online by attaching your resume, and cover letter addressed to Olivier Michelet via the apply now button. Melbourne applicants preferred, must have working rights and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters please.