Thirst Creative and The Separation Guide is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director and Leadership teams. You are a natural people person with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise your ever-changing to-do list.
Thirst Creative is an independent marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. The Separation Guide is an online guide to separation and divorce with an aim to make it simpler, more manageable and less expensive. Both businesses are run and managed by the same CEO and share similarities as purpose-driven organisations with a focus on values, curiosity and focus on our people.
Due to expansion in both businesses, we are looking for the next dynamic member to join our team. Working alongside the Managing Director/CEO and the leadership team, your focus will be ensuring that they're working as efficiently as possible. As a great communicator, you will have high attention to detail, capable of organising and prioritising your responsibilities through demonstrating excellent time-management skills, working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities simultaneously. You will have a positive attitude and be self-motivated, able to interact effectively with a number of different internal and external stakeholders and have the ability to build strong relationships with the team.
- PA duties to Managing Director / CEO.
- Daily prioritisation
- Diary and meeting management including meeting minutes and follow-through, calendar scheduling across both businesses
- Email monitoring, email drafting
- Document formatting of presentations and reports
- Office admin tasks such as answering phones, watering plants, filing, purchasing office supplies, admin for personal and business tasks, database management and processing receipts
- Support to Studio Manager, General Manager and others within the leadership team as required
- Creating reports
- Research and project support where needed
Key selection criteria
Minimum of 4+ years previous experience in a similar role
Discreet, mature and diplomatic
Tech-savvy (Mac environment, google suite)
Attention to detail, analytical mind, good with data, numbers and words
Great communicator, politely pressing style and a finisher
Able to multitask and comfortable in a reactive role
Flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced environment
Proficient in Excel/Google Sheet formulas
To seal the deal:
We believe in our people first. We’re good honest hard working folk who value our work life balance. We like to have fun and enjoy taking advantage of the night life around our office. We offer a flexible and remote working environment, a Professional Development and Training budget, paid volunteer day and we have a clear and strong set of values that we are very proud of;
- Amplifying Potential (we are positive innovators)
- Synchronicity (we got your back)
- A Culture of Care (we build each other up)
- Think Excellence (QC is important to us)
- Level Up (we support you taking courses in $ and hours)
Apply for this role by attaching your resume and cover letter addressed to Angela Harbinson. Applicants must be based in Melbourne, must have working rights and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters please.