Thirst Creative is looking for an experienced Digital Strategist with at least 5 years experience in producing websites, managing digital marketing campaigns and setting up smart automation workflows to join our expanding team of specialists. You’re a tinkerer and a thinker and you thrive on creating clever digital solutions to complex and common business problems as you plan, guide, deliver and measure your projects towards success.
Thirst Creative is a marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. Our digital production capabilities have grown significantly over the past year, and we are now looking for a skilled digital strategist and producer to join our impressive team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this role is responsible for analysing, scoping, planning and executing digital projects for our clients. You’ve got a curiosity and penchant for UX, deep data diving and a knack for picking up insights that others may overlook. Most importantly, you’ll also have the curiosity, discipline and determination to continuously drive improvements and efficiencies where you see them.
You’ll be accountable for the management and delivery of your client projects, working closely with other strategists, the accounts team, designers and developers to consistently deliver exceptional work. Relationships are one of the key reasons our business has grown over the last 12 years and we surround ourselves with those who live and breathe our values.
- Analysing, scoping, planning, testing, delivering and measuring the success of a range of digital and web projects
- Delivering UX workshops, training and upskilling team members and clients on the technologies and techniques developed and implemented
- KPI, Goal setting and ROI reporting and analysis
- Managing project schedules, setting milestones and budgets
- Client management and relationship nurturing
- Weekly reporting to Head of Digital
- Coaching junior strategists to support delivery
- Planning and managing project team resources with the Studio Manager
- Budget estimations, tracking and reconciling
- Embrace our “level up learning” culture with innovation and attitude towards continuous improvement.
Key selection criteria
- 3-5 years proven experience as a digital marketing specialist. UX specialist or producer
- Excellent attention to detail and affinity with data tools and analytics
- An intuition for learning, assessing, using and customising new martech
- An advanced understanding and practical experience in content marketing, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM and Facebook Advertising.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation including strategy, workflow, customisations and setup (especially Sharpspring)
- Hands on experience with project management and CRM tools (Trello, JIRA, Podio, Excel)
- Confidence in Google Suite, CRM software, Project Management software (experience with
- Streamtime is a bonus), Microsoft packages, Adobe CS and Adobe Acrobat in addition to a general understanding of Mac hardware
- Outstanding time management and priority-setting skills
- Comfort with agency work processes e.g timesheeting, working within budgets, championing and developing processes and procedures
- A strong commercial acumen
- Experience working with B2B and B2C clients across a range of industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
What’s on offer
- The opportunity to work with a range of clients on some very compelling projects
- Convenient and cool Carlton location near public transport, just off Lygon Street
- Modern premises with great atmosphere and inclusive, fun work culture
- Collaborative environment full of diverse, highly-skilled awesome people
- Be a key part of an exciting, growing business
- A satisfying work/life balance
- 1 day a year to volunteer with a charity of your choice!
- 5% on top of your salary devoted to your personal professional development and training.
Creating amazing projects for over 12 years, Thirst Creative is a full-service marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. A 2018 Anthill Cool Company Awards and 2019 My Business Awards “Workplace of the Year” finalist, Thirst is all about striving for more and staying one step ahead in our field. Every day our powerhouse team of designers, strategists and developers collaborate to realise our clients business goals and deliver more than expected. We are lucky enough to work across a broad range of industries from health, sport, FMCG, professional services, not-for-profit, property and government.
Applicants must be based in Melbourne, must have working rights and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters please. Successful candidates will be contacted.