We’re on the hunt for driven and talented Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Talk to us if you think you’ll flourish in a supportive environment working across multiple clients and their digital needs, with focus on digital strategy, automation, analytics and content. We operate in a creative space and like to have fun!
We are an independent marketing and creative agency renowned for our success, our skills and our culture.
Our street cred was earned from our work across brand, design, marketing and digital. We offer a variety in our scope of work and clients. From FMCG, Tech, Government, Health to Retail clients, we can do it all, and it’s important to note - we do it well!
The only thing more awesome than our office in the heart of Carlton is the team (we really value the word team). Not only are we passionate, respectful and thrive on helping each other grow, we know how vital work/life balance is (probably on par with sending memes).
We offer flexible hours and work from home options to ensure that we fit into your life, as much as you fit into ours.
After all, if you’re happy, then we’re happy.
You’re a driven, energetic and digitally savvy marketer. You’re an analytical and creative worker who can implement, measure and drive digital marketing strategy;
- 1-2 years agency experience working in a fast-paced environment and/or experience gained from client side.
- A keen learner who works well autonomously and within a team.
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills.
- Native understanding of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent writing skills and experience crafting compelling blogs, EDMs, social media posts, SEO content and blogs.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to brief across design, digital and content.
- Experience creating and managing Google Ad and Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience analysing data and generating SEO recommendations.
- Experience working on lead generation campaigns and concepts.
- Data-driven mindset and familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Data Studio.
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS) including WordPress & Craft.
- Understanding of CRM systems and knowledge of marketing automation software. Sharpspring experience is a plus!
- Embrace our “level up learning” culture with innovation and attitude towards continuous improvement.
- Exceptional Dog Patting skills.
To seal the deal
Thirst Creative is a full-service marketing, brand, design and digital agency based amongst the mecca of coffee and wine in Carlton. We believe in our people first. We’re good honest hard working folk who value our work life balance. We like to have fun and enjoy taking advantage of the night life around our office. We offer a flexible and remote working environment, a Professional Development and Training budget, paid volunteer day and we have a clear and strong set of values that we are very proud of;
- Amplifying Potential (We are positive innovators)
- Synchronicity (We got your back)
- A Culture of Care (We support each other so we can win together)
- Think Excellence (Quality is important to us)
- Level Up (We support you in courses with $ and hours)
Apply for this role online by attaching your resume and cover letter addressed to Michelle Jones. Applicants must be based in Melbourne, must have working rights and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters please.