We are an independent marketing and creative agency renowned for our culture.We work across brand, design, marketing and digital and offer a variety in our scope of work and clients. From FMCG, Tech, Government, Health to Retail clients, we can do it all, and it’s important to note - we do it well!
The only thing more awesome than our office in the heart of Carlton is the team. Not only are we passionate, respectful and thrive on helping each other grow, we know how vital work/life balance is (probably on par with sending memes).
We offer flexible hours and work from home options to ensure that we fit into your life, as much as you fit into ours.
After all, if you’re happy, then we’re happy.
About you:You’re a natural people-person and meticulous planner, You are a clear and efficient communicator and exceptional at managing budgets, timelines and expectations;
- 2 + years agency experience working on fast-paced high-volume accounts and/or marketing experience gained from client side.
- Ability to work autonomously with high organisational and project management skills; schedule management, budget estimation, proposals and documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to provide exceptional creative and branding solutions for our clients.
- The ability to establish and develop client relationships at all levels and manage expectations.
- Strong creative briefing across brand, digital and content.
- Confident presenter.
- A pro-active mind and interested in generating and contributing ideas.
- High attention to detail and proven time management skills.
- Embrace our “level up learning” culture with innovation and attitude towards continuous improvement.
- Exceptional Dog Patting skills
We are looking for someone who is client focused and results orientated. The type of person who is highly organised and multi-tasks in their sleep. The role itself is very autonomous and hands-on, so it will suit you if you like variety, and can adapt easily.
To seal the deal:
Thirst Creative is a full-service marketing, brand, design and digital agency based amongst the mecca of coffee and wine in Carlton. We believe in our people first. We’re good honest hard working folk who value our work life balance. We like to have fun and enjoy taking advantage of the night life around our office. We offer a flexible and remote working environment, a Professional Development and Training budget, paid volunteer day and we have a clear and strong set of values that we are very proud of;
- Amplifying Potential (we are positive innovators)
- Synchronicity (we got your back)
- A Culture of Care (we build each other up)
- Think Excellence (QC is important to us)
- Level Up (we support you taking courses in $ and hours)
No recruiters please.