Thirst Creative is looking for an account manager with 3 + years agency experience working across brand, print design and below the line campaigns. A natural people person and creative thinker, you’ll be a great communicator and equally great with managing budgets and timelines.
Thirst Creative is a marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. Due to expansion, we are looking for the next dynamic member to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing. This role is responsible for nurturing client relationships, along with planning and managing projects for a cross-section of SMB clients. No day will be the same.
You’ll be accountable for the overall relationship and project management of your clients, working closely with strategists, content writers, designers and developers to deliver great work for our clients. Relationships are one of the key reasons our business has grown over the last 11 years, and we surround ourselves with those who live and breathe our values.
- Account management and relationship nurturing
- Project management and documentation
- Planning and managing project team resources with the Studio Manager
- Budget estimations, tracking and reconciling
- Collaboration with other members of the marketing, digital and creative teams on ideas and campaign concepts and pitching them to the client
- ROI reporting and analysis
- Manage project schedules
- Embrace our always learning nature with innovation and continuous improvement ideas
Your skill set and experience should demonstrate practical experience in an agency environment.
Key selection criteria
- Minimum of 3 years in a marketing or creative agency role
- Proven experience in account management, owning a portfolio of clients and demonstrating growth
- Experience working with B2B and B2C clients across a range of industries
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong financial acumen
- Outstanding time management and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with agency work processes and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Experience with project management tools (Restyboard, JIRA, Confluence, Podio, Excel)
- Strong knowledge of print management, brand, social media and content and below the line campaign management
- Good understanding of digital
- Marketing automation experience a bonus
Creating amazing projects for over 11 years, Thirst Creative is a full-service marketing, brand, design and digital agency based in Carlton. A 2018 Anthill Cool Company Awards finalist, Thirst is all about striving for more and staying one step ahead in our field. Every day our powerhouse team of designers, strategists and developers collaborate to realise our clients business goals and deliver more than expected. We are lucky enough to work across a broad range of industries from health, sport, FMCG, professional services, not-for-profit, property and government.
Apply for this role online by attaching your resume and cover letter addressed to Angela Harbinson email@example.com. Applicants based in Melbourne only, must have working rights and must meet the skills and experience outlined above. No recruiters please. Must be able to start by mid-June or earlier.